Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Memorial Day in Boston


On my way home from work tonight I vowed I was going to catch up on all of our June photos before I could go to bed so here I am! I just keep taking more pictures so I decided I need to post them before it is July....or Christmas. Our trip to Boston was so much fun but too short and hard to see everyone that we wanted to. We are sorry to those of you that we did not get to see. On Memorial Day we took the day to relax and to do some fun city stuff. We met the Mendicinas for a little bit in the morning, took a swan boat ride and then spent some time at the ducklings. Fun to see how much the kids had grown since our last photos at the ducklings just a year ago, except sweet baby Matthew, it was his first time! After that the 4 of us walked around the city and then spent some time playing on the Commons. It was nice to just relax for a little while What a great city, what a great week.

No comments: