Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Across the Country for 2.5 Days!


First of all I would like to start of with a little apology to all of the people that I wasn't able to see while I was in Boston...it was s whirlwind trip. Our friends John and Amy flew me to Boston for the delivery of their beautiful son Samuel. I booked a very last minute trip to Boston and was in town for a little over 2 days to see their 3rd baby born. I was blessed to attend their first 2 deliveries and really can't believe that I made it to this one! Everything went great, Amy did awesome and it was fun to be on my old stomping grounds at BIDMC. What a great place and so many great friends! I Wish I could have stayed longer to see all of our friends but there is that detail of the fact that I am a Mom! On the plane to and from Boston I was able to read 4 magazines, made an extensive "to do" list and took 2 naps! Travelling is tough. Well, I must get back to reality. Have a great night.

No comments: