Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary on the 18th to Mandy & Brian

I am very, very bad that I am late in wishing Mandy & Brian a Happy 10th Anniversary. Hope you are having a wonderful time on you vacation together! Their anniversary is very special to us and I can remember their wedding weekend like it was yesterday. I was running late for their rehearsal, I ran up the church steps, opened the church door, a handsome man was standing there and I said to myself, "Whoa, I hope that is the guy I get to walk with in the wedding." That person was Steve, I was able to walk with him in the wedding and then 3 years later in our wedding. I know it is a little gaggy but it makes me so happy.

We had a nice weekend, busy around the house but we were all home so that was nice. Steve is making a lot of progress on the basement and I am so proud of him. He would be thrilled to know that I am busy blogging so I can't be down there helping him. The girls and I spent quite a bit of time in the flower beds, Syd is getting very good but Tess likes to help pull weeds (aka flowers.) I better start looking busy before Steve comes up from the basement. Have a great week!
Love, Gina

No comments: