Monday, September 29, 2008

Sorry September Birthdays and Anniversaries!

I must apologize to all of my friends and family with September birthdays and anniversaries, I have been very bad about keeping up and wishing everyone well on the blog....I will blame it on my placenta brain. Listing just a few I missed, Ron & Nancy, Lisa & Jon's anniversary, Sue Rod's , Samantha's, Jamie's and the Kircher family's birthdays. I missed more but am not going to go into anymore details. Hope everyone had a great September and special "happy days."

We had a nice weekend spent Friday and Saturday in Lucan while Steve slaved away in the basement while we were gone. We enjoyed a trip to the Apple Orchard and Joe & Lorna's farm. Sunday we drove to Litchfield to celebrate my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. The girls and I had a fun time seeing everyone. Have a great night. Love, Gina

1 comment:

Deanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gina!