Monday, October 20, 2008

Break #2

311 miles to go! We are now in Iowa and we just had a nice little "lunch" at Hardees. Do you remember Hardees? I remember them from high school. The food was pretty good but isn't anything good when you wait until 2pm to eat? Tess took a long nap so we were all in good moods after that. After the meal the baby was still hungry so I went back to get a choc shake. The lady went from mopping the floor right into making my shake without washing her hands. Sooooo, I thought I would fill out the comment card provided on the table. Syd asked me what I was doing and I explained to her. She replied, "Maybe you ought to be a little nicer Mommy." She told me! Back to our roadtrip! Love, Gina

2 comments:

Darin and Stacey said...

I totally remember Hardee's. I used to live in Iowa and that was the fast food place of choice. I especially liked their hot ham n cheese. Yum!

The Awn's said...

I'm so bummed we didn't make your 'to visit' list while you were here! boo-hoo....