Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Days With the B's


We are back in town and have been keeping busy enjoying the fall weather, getting reorganized after our big trip to Co and of course working on the basement. I have a million pictures to post one of these days, they are from Kate & Jack's birthday, Colorado and going to the apple orchard a few weeks ago. Right now I think it is more important that I go to sleep and upload pictures some other day. We are all doing well at our house, our only complaint is that time will not slow down. The days are passing so quickly. Please remember my Grandpa in your prayers, he is ill and is admitted at Mayo right now. Have a good night. Love, Gina








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Gina- I love your blog and you! Your girls are so adorable- I love your lists, and I love the Sydisms- hilarious!
-Danica Evans