Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just One More Day Please.....


The weekend is over and I am sad, sad, sad.  Our weekend was a good combination of fun stuff and getting ready for the start of the school year.  Friday I had a really fun date with my husband thanks to Greg and Nancy taking care of the girls.  We went to my friend Chelsie's beautiful wedding and had a great time with friends.  Saturday we took the girls to Chutes and Ladders and today we walked to the lake for a dip before we finished our weekend projects.  It was a great weekend but flew by too fast.




Now our weekend is sadly over and tomorrow is Sydney's first day back to school.  I really can't believe it.  She is so very excited so I need to be excited too, I think it is harder for me to send her to full day 1st grade than her first day of kindergarten!  Isn't that ridiculous.  The girls and I rolled out the dough for carmel rolls tomorrow, the breakfast that Sydney chose for her first day.  I better get to bed so that I am not a puddle.  Have a great week.  Love, Gina

No comments: