Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Week So Far.....

I finally posted all of our weekend photos (See the previous several posts) and it is hard to believe it is already Wednesday.  The week is flying by.  We started out the week with Steve bringing all 4 of us flowers home after work, what a thoughtful husband I have.  I bet he felt equally lucky when he brought the flowers in and dinner wasn't even started...what a lucky man.  Let's just keep the expectations low.  Otherwise not much is new, I am working my last night and am excited about that!  We have a little commune at home, Beth and Mike and family are staying with us while their a/c is getting fixed (we have record high temps this week.)  I wonder if the 4 adults will have breakfast ready for me when I return home from work?  I am their priority with 5 children and 4 full time jobs, right? Ha.  Have a great rest of the week!  Love, Gina

P.S. Funny conversation with Tess as I put her to bed:
Me: "I am so happy that God gave me you." 
Tess: "Me too, are you not happy that he didn't give you a dog?"
Me: LOL

No comments: