Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fun in Lucan



I am not quite sure where the week went but it is already Thursday and I have been meaning to post a weekend update for days.  We spent the weekend in Lucan visiting my parents and Joe and Lorna and family.  We had a great time, it was a perfect Fall weekend.  We spent some time relaxing, enjoyed their local apple orchard, visited (and stole from) Dad's garden, visited Joe working in the field, went to Jane and Dennis's farm, went for a walk with a friend and just watched the cousins fight play together.  They really are hilarious together.  I enjoyed watching the girls with Grandma and Grandpa, it is a joy to see other people enjoy your children.  Thank you to all of the Plaetz's for a great weekend. 
Love, Gina and family

PS.For 3 years I have complained about the Minnesota "10 second" Fall and how much I miss the beautiful New England Fall, guess what?  This year has been the best, most beautiful Fall I have enjoyed since we moved back.  Yeah! 

No comments: