Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Buzz Fully Underway


I have been meaning to write for so long but haven't had a second to get to it.  As I write it is Christmas eve and I can't believe it.  My last night of work and I am so excited.  Last week was a blur with Steve in NY, the family all sick and many school holiday activities meant to break down the wife/mom with a travelling husband and a job outside the home. to have a fun last week of school.  Now that pity party has officially ended and we are ready to celebrate Christmas!  Yeah!  We spent the weekend celebrating with some of Steve's family and had a great time.  Then the girls and I celebrated with my Grandma before we came back home.  The week was eventful with 2 trips to the pediatrician, Sydney is getting over a mouth infection and poor Miss Tess had her first UTI and will now have a kidney and bladder study in January.  Sounds fun doesn't it?  Seems a little overkill since it is her first but I am not going to be that Mom questioning my pediatrician.  I know I am an L & D nurse and all.  ha.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Long story long, everyone is very excited at our house, the gifts are wrapped, baking is done and Steve will be starting our Christmas eve dinner while I sleep today....not a bad deal.  Have a great day!  Love, Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending you tons of love from Ireland!!! xxx