Monday, December 06, 2010

On a Happier Note....

I have came to terms with the cost of our recent home repairs and am happy that our house is warm.  Enough said, I will quit complaining. 

We had a nice visit with Steve's family yesterday afternoon.  We also went to a great show with them while the girls stayed home with Anne.  We enjoyed wonderful music and a little adult time at the show.

I am now ending my work weekend and looking forward to the week.  The girls and Steve enjoyed some time playing in the snow and I will post pictures tomorrow.  The snow was beautiful, too bad I don't like it. 

I slept great today while Steve entertained the girls.  We enjoyed dinner together before I left for work and the conversations are always entertaining.  Here is how one of the conversations went:
Gabby was busy helping herself and looking like a big girl.  And I commented on how fast she is changing.

Me: "It is hard to believe what a big girl Gabby is already.  Last year at this time she was still a baby and I was still breastfeeding."
Tess: "Mommy has bre-asts, Mommy has bre-asts."
Sydney: Replies emphatically, "No she doesn't." 
hmmmm, she is kind of right.
Classy conversations at the dinner table.

Have a great week!
Love, Gina

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh Gina, you make me laugh OUT LOUD!!!!!!!