- Dirty diapers don't walk there way from the outside steps to the trash barrel? Who knew?
- They must now be recommending skim milk for 20 month olds because that is all we have left in the fridge and I am not trucking the circus to the grocery store.
- Studying with Syd for her spelling test has lost its glory after 4 nights in a row. (Sydney's level of stress is similar to the stress of a person studying for the ACT or the bar exam.)
- If your child lost their gloves in January a few generations ago, there would probably be a spanking and "Too bad, so sad" involved but our generation trucks the whole family out on an excursion to replace them.
- What happens while the girls are alone, does not stay where the girls are alone....all secrets are shared on the phone with Daddy...example: "Daddy, Mommy yelled when....., Mommy ordered pizza..." etc, etc.
- Any mess left out when I go to bed is still there waiting for me when I wake up.
- When I actually have the right attitude.....this isn't so bad.
1 more day! (but who is counting.)
Have a great night! Love, Gina