Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Gabrielle!

Gabrielle~Gabby~Gabbs~Gibba-Gabba-Jibba-Jabba~
Gabby ~Gabby Jo~Gabrielle Joyce~Disco~Pretty~Baby~
Pretty Girl~Little Love~Baby Girl~Jibba~My Girl~Sunshine
It is incredibly amazing and a bit sad to me that today our baby turned 2.  I remember the day she made her appearance so vividly.  The joy she brought to us and still brings to us.  The newness and excitement of a baby sister still hasn't worn off and they still race in to see her when she wakes up in the morning.  She is such a wonderful blessing.  I will forever be thankful for the blessing of our third daughter, she is happy, loving, a joy and the spunky girl that can hold her own with the best of them.   We have had a nice day together, the usual running the big sisters where they needed to go and then we made a special trip to a favorite place of mine that I would hope will also be a favorite place of hers.  Barnes and Noble of course.  We arrived to share a birthday cinnamon scone together in the Barnes and Noble Cafe, she was so happy.  I felt a little teary as I remembered bringing her to the same cafe when she was a newborn to sit and hang out with her and write thank you notes while she was sleeping.  But I must admit, the moment was just as sweet as it was 2 years ago...only this time I had someone to share my scone with.  Then we enjoyed some books before we made our way back home and took some photos and videos of our baby on her birthday.  Ahhh, 2 years, where on earth have they went?  I love you little lady.  Mommy.

Here are a few photos taken with my phone during our birthday outing.
1st Haircut Last Week

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So cute....can't believe 2 years has gone by!!