Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I miss this guy.....

Today is exactly one week since I have hung out with my BF and I don't like it one bit.  Forget the new years resolution to not complain about business travel....I am on "gool" for this posting.  He flew out last Wednesday morning, returned Friday evening, I left for work Friday evening, I returned from work Monday morning, he flew out Monday, he comes back tomorrow at 5pm, I leave for work at 6:15pm.  I don't like it.  Before he was out of state 6 hours, Sydney was diagnosed with strep for the 2nd time in 2 weeks.  Really?  Why when I am single parenting?  It was a long day and I have decided that I may possibly enjoy having a daily pap smear slightly more than helping Sydney with her homework....I know, not nice but helping a child that strives to always be perfect do her homework is painful, this is 1st grade people, wow am I in for a ride.  I need to sign off, don't I....my sissy came over with oreos tonight she told me she came over to "make sure I didn't eat my young."  Nice.  It was really nice of her to stop by though.  Its official, threshold reached.  Tomorrow my BF is back in town, chin up again, breathe.....I am off "gool" now, no more complaining.  Have a great night.  Love, Gina

P.S.Jilanne, not so "perfect" as you joked!

2 comments:

Jilanne said...

Still the perfect "unit", just not a perfect situation right now! Hugs & hope to see you tonight! :)

Danica said...

Oh Gina - I miss that guy for you :(
And p.s. You are perfect in my eyes!