Friday, March 04, 2011

It Is About Time........

....To be Thankful for...

  • my BF is back in town (this morning Gabby woke up calling, "Mommy, Mommy!"  Steve said to me, "She is calling you."  I replied, "She doesn't know you live here anymore, go in and get her."  we laughed.)
  • Friday night movie/popcorn night.
  • The weekend off together.
  • No business travel next week!  Yippeee!
  • The house is clean.  
  • Story time at B & N.
  • White Chocolate Mocha at B & N
  • Our 3 beautiful girls, that remind me that life is busy and fast but I need to savor these moments.
  • I am not crabby anymore.  
  • I have really wonderful friends and family.
  • I am going to bake tomorrow.  
Have a great weekend.  Love, Gina

1 comment:

Danica said...

Hooray! That all sounds wonderful! It's about time!!!! Enjoy every minute- I know you will :) I love you :)