Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering....

This is the final bill for the truck we picked up today.  When I went into the shop the man said, "You are the customer of the day."  I replied, "Why, because I have the biggest bill?"  He grinned and said, "Yes."    What a wonderful award.  As we were leaving I had to pry a toy that belonged to the body shop out of Gabby's hands.  She screamed and carried on, (we like to leave a lasting impression,)  don't you think they could have just threw the toy in with the price of the truck a/c?  Ha.

On a happier note, my Mom was in town yesterday.  Fun to see her (but too short) and the girls did some swimming which is always a ball for them.

Have a great night.  Love, Gina

P.S. Tess requested that her Justin Bieber sticker be part of the photo.  (It made the bill so much cuter.)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the bieber sticker on the bill! Somehow spending $1200+ doesn't seem so bad when the bieber is smiling at you. Right?

Stacey said...

Love the Bieber sticker.

Danica said...

I love Tess :)

Nikki said...

Hey..your blog is very amazing, I love to visit everyday..
Don't forget to visit my blog too DigitalCamerasReview.us
Thank you :)