- Camping with the Piepenburg side, oh so much fun with our family of 5.
- 2 Summer camps done for Miss Sydney. First a tie-dye camp that she LOVED. She did a ton of tie dying and now she has added this to her wardrobe of peace signs. Second a soccer camp that she also enjoyed.
- A bridal shower at our house for my cousin Tyler's future wife Elynn, more fun with family.
- Bike rides, bike rides, bike rides. We have enjoyed riding bike all over the neighborhood. There is something so relaxing about a good bike ride with the family and guess what....the girls don't fight when they are on their bikes! (bonus.)
- Swimming at our local pool, always a favorite pastime.
- Playtime in the flower garden, also very relaxing (when Gabby is napping!
A few of the things we have been up to, time is going way too fast, I am disgusted that it will be July this week!
Have a good night.
All 3 girls really crack me up but the things Tess says really seem to stick with me, for example:
- When I put her to bed tonight she asked me, "When I turn 10 can I kiss you like you and Daddy kiss?" Wow....
- She also recently asked me, "When you were growing up did you always know what you wanted to be?" I replied, "I always knew I wanted to be a nurse and a Mommy." She asked, "And a superhero?"
- I pulled into the garage alone and Tess surprised me and came in the side door of the garage, "I said to her, "You surprised me, what if I wouldn't have saw you and hit you with the truck?" She replied without even pausing, "You would have ran me over and killed me and then I would have been the first one to go to heaven!"