Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Wedding Day

November    Thanksgiving Day!

Happy Thanksgiving and so much to be thankful for.  I don't think I can do the wedding justice in my descriptions but will try.  Everyone that knows Kelly knows that she is wonderful and guess what?  She met someone wonderful, David.
The day was beautiful, Kelly looked stunning  (photo taken with my phone!)

and everything went so well.  I know that there is nothing easy about having a wedding celebration missing one set of parents but they did a beautiful job with memorials and reminders of Kelly's wonderful parents throughout the whole day.  I know they were gleaming with pride and joy on Kelly and David that day.

It was incredible.  The day was filled with beautiful details

and was so much fun for all of us.  I was also beaming with pride when I saw these 2 little girls


they were so good and so beautiful. Steve was also awesome because he stepped up and helped with anything that the girls needed.  It was also nice to have my parents present for the beautiful day.

After a private, fancy meal with their friends (Kelly's Niece and Nephew) Addison and Connor, the kids were taken to the lodge by the professional "Child minders" for PJ's and movies.
The next day I realized that I should have left with them instead of staying until 4am.  (Note: No child minders the next day, just Steve and I...poor excuses for child minders.)
We did enjoy breakfast and packed up to leave the resort.  This leg of the trip was wonderful celebrating with Kelly and David and their friends and family.  Which by the way, Kelly and David's family are so nice.  I feel much better about her being in Ireland, being "taken care of" by them. I wish I had more photos of the wedding but I was pretty busy that day...hopefully I can get some photos from other people that were at the wedding.  It was a wonderful day.  Congratulations Kelly and David!

After a night in Malahide, we were off to our 2nd country!  Have a great day!  Gina

No comments: