Monday, January 30, 2012

My work weekend is over, I am exhausted, 40 hours in 3 nights.  My first night sleeping by Steve since last Tuesday night, so happy.  My Mom and Dad came for the weekend to "help" me with the girls since I was working.   By "help" me I mean, do everything for them.  Thanks Mom and Dad!  It was also really nice to see them and visit with them...even though I was near comatose at the time.  I spent the majority of the weekend working but also laughing a lot with some fun nurses.  My weekend group is awesome.  
Here is a photo of 2 particularly fabulous ladies. 

I am very sad to be leaving this weekend and all of the fun that we have had.  
I am going to miss them.  
Despite my love for these awesome ladies I decided I needed to make a change.  Starting next week my schedule will change and I will be sleeping during the night a whole lot more.   I really am excited to sleep, oh how I love sleep.  I will miss you dear friends and I will miss eating at the desk!  Thanks for being so great and I will still pick up to hang out with my old crew.  Now I must sleep.  Have a great week.
Love, Gina

3 comments:

Danica said...

Sung to the tune of Dirty Dancing's famous song...

Now I've... had... the time of my life... No I've never felt this way before. Yes I swear... it's the truth... and I owe it all to youuuuuuuu.

Hey Gina :)

This isn't goodbye... it's hello days! We will miss you on our weekend... but I"m sure you'll pick it up every three weeks! Or not. At least text us :) LOVE YOU!

Jilanne said...

AWWW, we're gonna miss you Gina! I'm SURE you'll miss nights and pick up all the time -- everyone does, that's why we're so overstaffed on night shift! HAHA We'll always have FB chat! :):)

Sara Derick said...

Oh Gina, I am still missing you on my long nights at the BI! Sadly, the night shift has broken my spirit as well and I have been begging for evenings. Funny how kids do that to you!
Miss you tons,
Sara D.