Sunday, March 11, 2012

our growing family...

i caved.....
Hailey, my co-workers daughter was giving away her guinea pigs and 3 little girls were very happy to take them in.
This child in particular is very in love.  So far they are all doing well and enjoying and taking care of them. I am happy to have Steve home so I don't have to pick them up.  Even happier that when I got home from working out I could not smell them when I walked in the house....even better.  It is the important things I worry about.  (I never said I wasn't crazy.)  In case you are wondering, it is 2 girls...our ratio is 6:1 now....what a lucky
king!
Thanks Becky and Hailey!

Have a happy Sunday!  Love, Gina

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Gina, you are better than me - Samantha wants a dwarf hamster and I can't bear the thought of picking it up...you make me want to cave for being such a wimp about it!!!!! Samantha even promises to clean the cage, etc....ugh....

Kircher said...

Gillian is beside herself with excitement to come visit the pigs. I keep our guinea pig visit to the ER to myself!

Danica said...

As a child who begged for a pet for years.... on behalf of Tess I say.... Thank you for getting them these pets. And next time I'm over, they better be in a cage.