Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Tess!

I snapped my fingers and 6 years were gone.  Six years with one of the funniest, sweetest, most loving girls I know.  Miss Tess has brought more joy to our family than I could ever have imagined.  I still remember glancing over at the warmer and seeing those full cheeks and beautiful eyes staring back at me. 8 pounds 14 ounces, 19.5 inches long.  (No wonder I looked like I was going to tip over by the end of my pregnancy!)  We couldn't agree on her name, then Sue doped me up on medication to take away my itching and then I couldn't stop telling her how hot my husband was.  (Proud moment.)  I think Steve told her to give me the medication so that I would get over my obsession with naming her "Vivian."  Well it worked and we agreed on Theresa Vivian.  Little Miss Tess has grown up to be such a wonderful little girl.  I say little but she will soon be taller than me.  She has a heart of gold and a smile that wins us all over.  (She also has a face that keeps strangers repeatedly stopping to ask us, "Has anyone ever told you that she looks like Drew Barrymore as a child?"  Words cannot express how much I love this crazy little girl.  Happy birthday Tesser!!
Love, Gina/Mom

No comments: