Wednesday, June 06, 2012

dear may, where did you go?

We are well into June and I have so many things to post about May I don't know where to start.  We survived May, the good, bad and the ugly/disgusting.  I won't go into the "bad" and will focus on the "good."  Every weekend was busy and I will give you a rundown of what we have been up to.  Grab a cup of coffee because this could take a while.

May was full of parties/celebrations, a few for this special little girl and her friends



the weather was beautiful and we all had a great time.
we played games
 and the sisters were invited too
her friend party was her first of 3 parties to celebrate Miss Tess.  ( I love celebrating Tess because she enjoys her parties like no one else I know.)

Then we had another celebration with some special out of town guests
special guests from Colorado, our niece Ellis and Steve's brother Paul.  The kids had so much fun together.  
We celebrated Jena's graduation 
and again...
celebrated Tess's birthday
After a busy weekend in Fargo we spent some time at Minnehaha Falls to celebrate Mother's Day
this picnic brought life to a Mother's Day that wasn't exactly exciting after a 4 hour car ride.  

A visit to the falls makes everyone happy...cousin time is even better.

May and June have also been busy with field trips, end of year parties and programs.
I went with Sydney's class to Lowry Nature Center for a field trip.  It was a fun trip and it was really sweet because Sydney hung with me quite a bit..I was prepared for her to be busy with her friends (since she is in 2nd grade) but I enjoyed every minute with her.  

After her field trip we made a special trip here.

who doesn't love a candy store?

Next it was field day!
Doesn't everyone remember the highlight of the end of the year?
Our whole family cheered Sydney on. 
 Some people had a show that was all of their own.
(Yes, she is wearing a swim suit cover up and no she wasn't swimming....this Mother of 3 picks her battles.)

June has also started out with a bang.
this little lady is finished with kindergarten
 unbelievable!
 a little kindergarten program warms everyone's heart.  
I am not sure where the school year went but I am so very proud of our girls.  

The end of the school year is always a fun and exciting time but I must admit.....
this girl and I
have fun together when her big sisters are away.  
 We enjoy Lake Harriet
 we enjoy porch time
we enjoy the flowers and I mostly enjoy that she is "Gabby" and she talks, 
and she talks 
and she talks. 
She makes me smile, she makes me stop to dance
and I don't even want to think about when she starts preschool in the Fall.  (Not my baby.)

take a deep breath...you are finally to the end
Lastly, some flowers for my dear friend that deserves them and some prayers too.  

Love, Gina

1 comment:

Danica said...

I love you Gina. And those girls. Oh alright... and Steve, too :)