Saturday, July 14, 2012

Family Photo on the 14th

It is the 14th, family photo day.
No family photo today, our family is all taken care of and we are out celebrating.  
Tonight we have a photo of the 2 people that started this family.  
11 years ago I married this special man.  
I will keep this short and to the point....
I thank God every day for putting him in my life, 
11 years have flew by in a flash.  
Life has been good to me.   
Love, Gina

P.S. We had a lovely dinner at Tilia, (not far from our house)  you should try it sometime.  
Thank you to my parents and the Mullens for giving us the night to ourselves! (Bliss.)

4 comments:

AnaVolovsek said...

Happy Anniversary my friend!!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look great- love the green top and necklace Gina!

Naomi said...

Happy anniversary! (a little late :))

Danica said...

Tilia! Pats Tap! I love you :) Happy Anniversary :)