Wednesday, September 05, 2012

more fun, visitors and week #2 of school

Our first week of school was great and like any irresponsible parents we kept the girls up late on a school night but we thought it was for a good reason.


um, the State Fair of course!  
 Rascal Flatts at the State Fair!  
 We loved surprising the girls
 and they loved the concert

 sometimes we just have to be a little bit irresponsible.  


then we moved onto the weekend with more late nights for a family wedding reception for my cousin Sarah.  
 as per usual I did a forced family photo
 (they will thank me later.)

then we returned home to this wonderful company from Ireland!  
we helped David experience the State Fair for the first time and here he is holding his favorite food there....fried cheese curds...my favorite as well!  
the two guys really had an exceptional time

 but Kelly and I made sure we were responsible driving this bad boy....
Kelly tore a muscle in her leg that day but that didn't stop her, I may or may not have caught a ride from her every now and again at the fair.  We had a great visit with them, a nice visit from my parents and as usual not enough time with 2 of the nicest people you will ever meet.  I was very sad to see them go but comforted by the fact that they keep coming back!!!  Miss you guys already. 
 Have a great week.  Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

I love the pics of you and your girls at the concert. I loved that you surprised them on a school night. Way to be irresponsible. It's what makes a great parent. :)