Friday-Sunday....an all adult weekend
- went on a date at George and the Dragon
- shopped a little bit with no intention of buying, just to look, for fun.
- Steve went to the Gopher game and I stayed home to "organize" alone in our house...it was heavenly. 7 bags donated!
- read the paper and some magazines too
- "we" put a new sink and toilet in our bathroom...exciting I know, but it was for us!
- Steve slept in and I had coffee with my sissy
- caught up on some home projects
- we hung out, we talked and laughed a lot
It was wonderful, it was just what we needed and I am so very thankful for the time we had together. (And some precious time alone as well.) Thank you Betty and Vernon for carving a big chunk of time out of your weekend so that we could enjoy ours.
Have a great week.