Sunday, November 11, 2012

charging our batteries

We all need to recharge our batteries sometimes and last weekend Steve and I were lucky enough to recharge ours.

Friday-Sunday....an all adult weekend
we:

  • went on a date at George and the Dragon
  • shopped a little bit with no intention of buying, just to look, for fun. 
  • Steve went to the Gopher game and I stayed home to "organize" alone in our house...it was heavenly.  7 bags donated!
  • read the paper and some magazines too
  • "we" put a new sink and toilet in our bathroom...exciting I know, but it was for us!
  • Steve slept in and I had coffee with my sissy
  • caught up on some home projects
  • we hung out, we talked and laughed a lot
It was wonderful, it was just what we needed and I am so very thankful for the time we had together.  (And some precious time alone as well.)  Thank you Betty and Vernon for carving a big chunk of time out of your weekend so that we could enjoy ours.  

Have a great week. 
Love, Gina

No comments: