Monday, February 18, 2013

She is 9 today!

It is so hard to believe she is 9 today, I remember her birthday like it was yesterday.  I remember how my water broke and I said to myself, "Already?"  As crazy as it sounded, at 39 weeks it was too soon for me because I had a wonderful pregnancy and it flew by for me.  When I was pregnant I would cry every time I heard the song 100 years by Five for Fighting and last weekend when I at the party store with Sydney shopping for her birthday party supplies, that song started playing in the background.  I don't think I need to tell you what I did next.....cried.    The birthday festivities went well and now I am exhausted.  Happy birthday to my dear firstborn.  Thank you for first giving me my proudest title, "Mom."  I love you.

Mom

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday Syd!