Wednesday, March 13, 2013

a few tales to tell before i forget

Somedays the girls get along so well and things are all "cherries and berries" and sometimes they fight so much I almost go crazy.  I remember as a child fighting with my siblings and it driving my mom crazy.  I remember thinking to myself, "Why does she care if we fight?"  Now as a Mother myself, I understand why....it also drives me crazy.  So some days when they can't leave each other alone, I need to remember the humorous times and conversations and try not to go crazy.

Last Sunday we were driving in the car and I told the girls that we were going to church that day and all 3 girls groaned.  Then I went into a lecture about how blessed we are and how we need to be thankful to God.  Tess then pipes in and says, "Well I have been praying for a dog every night and nothing has happened so why should I trust God?"  We laughed.

Last night Tess said to me, "Can I start a blog?"  I asked her, "What would you like to blog about?"  She replied, "Life without a dog."  Again, we laughed...she is persistent.

Have a good day.
Love, Gina

3 comments:

stacey said...

I think you need to get that girl a dog!!! :)

Sarah said...

just saying that someone's birthday is approaching and perhaps a little puppy might appear.... ha - just kidding!

Naomi said...

Ha! She can have our dog :)