Thursday, September 19, 2013

Not sure where the days are going but we will soon be nearing the end of September and I have so much to catch up on.

Our September so far included:

Gabby started school!

she loves it and not surprisingly is still large and in charge.  

We walked to raise Ovarian Cancer Awareness and to remember Auntie Joyce and Connie 
Two wonderful ladies taken too soon.
We spent some time at an old friend's cabin
 the kids and the adults all had fun and the hot weather made it even better for lake time.


This awesome lady moved to start the love affair of her life (so we have forgiven her....but we already miss her.)

Our family did some Gopher cheering and some tailgating too.  The weather was beautiful and the kids were even better.  The girls and I were caught on the big screen doing "the gopher".....I am convinced it was my large belly that caused the spectacle.  Tess said it was the best part of the day for her.  





The days of September are slipping by so quickly, school, wrapping up our landscaping, swimming, soaking up the last days of Summer.  Oh and we have a baby coming in a little over 3 months.  Unbelievable.  I couldn't love the 2nd trimester more, it is as euphoric as I remembered.  I am so thankful.

Have a great weekend.
Love, Gina

P.S. Please remember special prayers for our dear friend Erin.  

1 comment:

stacey said...

I loved hearing the story about you dancing. I wish you had a picture of that!! You are an awesome mom.
xoxo