Monday, January 20, 2014

Grandma comes to stay


 Cece's 1st week home Steve was off and it was so nice.  I was very sad to see him go back…he may or may not have had a spring in his step returning to work but we won't talk about that.  The 2nd week I still wasn't able to drive or do much more than feed 24 hrs a day and so my Mom came to stay for the week and my Dad came for a couple of days.  During the week we kept Mom very busy doing laundry, making meal, entertaining grandchildren, carting us to activities and appointments.  We couldn't have done it without her!!!!!  She was a wonderful help and there is just something so nice about having your Mom stay because you can be "real" the whole time she is present and she will still love you.  I was very sad to see her go.  Thank you so much Mom and Dad.  Love, Gina

No comments: