yesterday's blog post was littered with whining and no one really wants to hear that but i leave people no choice sometimes....so today i will cut the whining and post happy thoughts.
- yesterday cece weighed in at 7-14...she gained 10oz since friday! yippee!
- steve is back in town.
- tess thanks me almost once a day for having cece.
- i may be acclimating to the chaos.
- on monday i took all 4 girls to the pool and i even swam too....sounds minor but this was a big deal to me. luckily cece slept the whole time which made this a success. (work with me people, i am still getting used to managing all 4 at activities and planning around feedings.)
- we had 2 warm days in a row.
- no one is throwing up at our house.
- 2 days ago i asked tess, "why is cece not gaining much weight?" she sweetly responded, "we just have to pray."
- tess found her boot (she came home with only one on tuesday….don't ask.)
- marta from metro peds walks on water as far as i am concerned.
- people have given or sent so many sweet gifts, food, treats or mochas for me/us. thank you!
have a great day!