Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Family Circus Weekend!

A little over a week ago my brother, sister, their families and my parents all took our annual trip to a large cabin that we rent.  We had so much fun, both and the adults and kids enjoy themselves so much.  My camera went dead and this mother of 4 forgot her charger….boo.  So here are a few of the photos I took from the weekend.  We colored Easter eggs, played games, had dance parties, enjoyed meals together, played cards and loved the nieces and nephews.  It it such a great time for all of us to get away, laugh a lot, play, make fun of each other's parenting skills and kids and to just relax.  This was one of our best years I think and we look forward to next year.  






























Hopefully I will have more photos to share soon!.
Love, Gina

Thank you Mom and Dad for a great weekend!

No comments: