Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter Celebrations

I am finally sitting down to catch up a little on the last few months, I have "met my match having 4 children" and can't keep up with things as well anymore.  But I say "better late than never" when it comes to documenting memories.  

Our lent and Easter season was nice this year with children that are old enough to seem to understand what Easter is really about.  We did a "Good deed" jar and the girls really got into that and we also did a 40 days prayer calendar and the girls each picked who they wanted to pray for each day.  It was fun to see who they picked to pray for, the guinea pigs and a stuffed animals made the list which kept me laughing to myself.  

We celebrated with both sides of the family 2 weekends in a row.  I wasn't able to go with to Steve's side as I was delivering babies but guess what, he took more photos than I did!  Lets give Daddy a hand for the photo documentation!  This doesn't happen everyday!  

The girls had a ball in Lucan playing with all of the cousins.  They are fortunate that they are all so close in age and can run Grandpa and Grandma's house together.  Since Mom and Dad renovated their house and added a "Grandchildren's suite" they kids really have fun together.  This gives the adults some time to chat and even play some cards.  
 Proud grandparents.
 The cute bookends of the bunch.

 In between Easter celebrations I photographed more cuteness.



 Then the family went to Nana and Papa's.  The Easter egg hunt looked like a lot of fun.
 One little girl loves an opportunity to climb a fence.
 a good time was had by all
 and more cuteness.
 and they even did a group shot.  (Nice work Daddy!)

 Lots of fun on the farm for everyone.

 Someone celebrated her first Easter and couldn't have been any cuter.
 4 beautiful ladies to make us proud.


 The big girls look so grown up to me.
(We can still get Tess to put on a dress for the occasion!)

Have a great week.
Love, Gina

No comments: