Friday, April 04, 2014

We have big news here.  For the first time ever, Cece slept in her co-sleeper all night!!!!  Remember we don't judge we love when I say, when Cece fusses during the night we just scoop her up and bring her to bed with us, sometimes we feed her, sometimes she just goes back to sleep without feeding her.  Last night she stayed in her own space all night!  Yes, I know she is 3.5 months old and she shouldn't be sleeping with us in the first place but all judgments cancel out when it is the 4th baby right?!?  I actually had to wake her to feed because I was uncomfortable and after she fed she went back to sleep.  She is still sleeping and so are my other 3 babies.  Life is good….it almost makes me not notice our huge snowstorm in April that is taking place as I write.  Have a great weekend.

Love, Gina

2 comments:

AnaVolovsek said...

HOORAY!!!!
Oh Gina... how I miss you dear friend!

Have a wonderful (although snowy) day!

stacey said...

Way to go Cece!!
And I say let her sleep with you as long as you like. They are only babies once. xoxo