Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Classroom Visits

 In January Miss Cece went to all of her sister's classrooms and I forgot to post the photos.  I guess I was a little busy nursing, pumping and bottling every 30 seconds or so…..I may be exaggerating a bit but it is still fresh in my head!!!

Miss Sydney played the shy card and barely said a word when I brought Cece, I answered all of her classmates questions.  I guess it was probably a little sign of her age.  An almost 10 year old starts to get a little self conscience  when Mom comes to the classroom.
 Tess on the other hand was very proud and enjoyed showing off her sister.
 She was adorable answering her classmates questions about having a new baby.


When she was all done showing her off I was getting Cece ready to go in her car seat and a little girl came over to me and said, "Your family is really lucky."  It was so very sweet, almost cried right then and there.  She is right, our family is really lucky.

Have a great day.
Love, Gina

No comments: