Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tess's 1st Communion

I keep waiting for a rainy day to get caught up on all of our activities but it just isn't happening.  I am going to attempt to get caught up before it becomes impossible….

Miss Tess had her 1st Communion a few weeks ago and we were so very proud.  She even wore a dress!  I thought she looked beautiful.  
 she even let me mess around with her she looked very girly.  I even caught her "twirling" in her dress!
 Everything was very well coordinated and we were sent out a seating chart in advance by Sr. Sue who is lovely,  I received the seating chart from her and realized that our family was randomly in the very last row.  I will admit I was disappointed and thought I forwarded the email to Steve with my grouchy comment included.  "Our family in the last row.  Nice.:("  After I sent it I looked and realized I hit "reply" instead and sent my nasty gram back to Sister Sue instead of Steve….ooops.  I felt like a big jerk and all I could do was email her and say, "I am sorry, I didn't mean to send that email to you."  Nice move Mama.  Sister Sue was very nice to me at the 1st communion and actually the last row worked out really well with a baby that needed to walk!!!!





 We all made it and all the girls looked very cute….Having 4 little ladies' outfits ready for 1st Communion, Easter and Baptism this year has been busy but I am not complaining…(just looking for validation.)


 Cousin photos are always my favorite.
 Steve and I usually bring a pouter or screamer for photos.
 This year it was a pouter (notice Gabby?!)


It was a wonderful day and once again Mama walked away in one piece.  

Have a great day.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Love all your photos. Tess looks so pretty in her dress.