- My husband, he may not do everything exactly the way I would but wow, he does so great. He takes care of all 4 girls with the greatest of ease and makes life so fun for them. He loves me so much, he kissed me goodbye this morning as I was pumping and looking ultra unattractive and doesn't bat an eye. He would walk through fire for the 5 of us. I really did make a good choice in my life partner.
- The 4 beauties pictured above. We walked into VBS this morning, all seeming oh so civilized (despite the truth) and I felt so proud.
- Our baby. Yes, we added a whole new level of work by deciding to have a 4th but wow, she is really awesome and a baby in the house again has brought us all more joy than I ever imagined. (I need to read this again when she is a teenager when I am old and tired! Ha.)
- My sister. I ran into her this morning in our small world and she bought me a coffee, I chatted with her by our vehicles and I loved our 2 minutes.
- The minivan. Ok I am going to mention one material thing because oh my word, it has made my life so much easier. I may sound like a lame old Mom but I am telling you, it is wonderful.
I better get at my day but I needed a minute to focus on what I am thankful for right now.
Have a great week.