Monday, July 14, 2014

summer lovin'

The summer is flying by and everything is happening faster than I can document them.  I pulled out my phone to look back at the fun things we have been up to in July so far.  Gabby is in her last week of her school summer camp, Tess is away at her Y camp this week and Sydney has a 3 day camp so the girls all have more fun to be had.  The last two weeks have been filled with a variety of things.

We checked out a new park not too far from our neighborhood.  



 we checked out a new co-op down the street from our house
 we had a lovely family bike ride
 and this lovely little baby was happy to join us
 we hit the pool a few times
 and we visited Grandma at her new place, thankfully she is settling in nicely but I secretly miss the farm so much (Tess did too.)
 we had a lovely get together with 2 of my high school friends that I hadn't seen in a long time and this is how many children the 3 of us brought to the table….1 boy!
the summer calendar is full but full of all fun things and lets be positive….we have a lot of summer left!!!  Cheers to summer.

Love, Gina

No comments: