|A favorite photo from a few years ago during harvest time. (Watching Uncle Joe.)|
- I am so excited for the weekend and I don't even know what we are really doing, maybe that is why I am excited. It is the beginning of a special week for me;)
- The weather around here is just beautiful, I could handle this year round.
- I have had some very special patients lately that have made my work very worthwhile.
- I cried in front of our sitter last week, mostly because I was just spent after work. (And hungry. Not sure when I will become a "big girl.")
- I had a talk with Tess about her need to start wearing deodorant, after our talk I kept catching her sniffing her pits and smiling to herself. (Remember when you were little and felt so excited to be growing up?)
- Later she came home from school and tattled on Gabby and said, "Gabby used my B.O. without permission." (She meant her deodorant.)
- While doing school shopping Gabby really wanted me to buy her a bra. (I almost told her to hang on a little bit and as soon as my chest returns to its "post 4th baby chest" we can actually just share bras!)
- Cece is crawling all over.
- Syd seems to really enjoy helping Gabby get ready for school.
- Tess enjoys holding Cece every minute.
- Cece is still in our room.
- Sydney is putting the pressure on about a phone...we aren't cracking.
- I went on a fun field trip with Tess.
- Cece volunteers at school with me on my back and it is hilarious to hear what the little kids have to say to me about her, such as: "You have a baby on your back." Wow, I do? "Your baby is really cute." I think so too. "Is your baby alive because she looks dead." Whoa.
- We hosted another successful kids movie night at our house with the movie playing outside on a projector. The kids loved it.
- Cece went to her first Gopher game at TCF stadium last weekend.
- I am ambivalent about extra activities getting into full swing. I know the girls enjoy them but I love unstructured, relaxing days. Does this make me a bad Mom?
- I am really looking forward to a family weekend.
Have a great weekend.