Thursday, November 13, 2014

Four little ladies all in the tub

 I knew there was a reason we put in an extra long tub….
The days go by too fast, I took Tess into the pediatrician twice this week for a strep test….my assessment skills don't appear to be very good with my own children (both times negative.)  I was sure she had it and apparently our health insurance is too good because I took her in not once but twice.  While we were there I had them look in Cece's ears to make sure she didn't have an ear infection since she had one at her 9 month visit.  (No ear infection.)  The pediatricians office must think I am the craziest Mom.  I don't even have to check in, they know us by name.  I say hold your head up high, boldly walk out of that office because really who cares, at least I care and at least I didn't take them to the ER!

Love these little ladies, so sad to start my work weekend, but so happy I have them.
Have a great weekend.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

That top photo of the four of them is a framer. Made me smile this afternoon.