Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Evening Random Thoughts



  • The weekend went much too fast and I am sad it is Sunday night.  
  • We had a fun weekend celebrating a special little boy's baptism and a special little boy's 2nd birthday.  
  • I took several photos but am going to actually post in a timely manner and that means not posting a bunch of photos.  
  • I think my baby maybe looks a little like a boy in the photo above...some outfits require a hair bow or something and some 4th borns don't get around to getting a bow in their hair.
  • She is still cute right? 
  • Tess has a mark on her cheek from a very fun snow ball fight she was in the day before.  
  • Someone asked me this weekend, "Do you and your husband want a boy?"  Have I mentioned how rude I think that question is since we have 4 fabulous ladies we are proud of?  (Don't worry, I was polite.)
  • I can't believe it is Thanksgiving this week, right now I am feeling like I have a lot to be thankful for...except for having to get up for work in the morning. 
  • We slept in a queen size bed last night and I really would like a queen size bed instead of a full.  
  • Cece was in the same room and decided to join us in our queen size bed at 1am.  Did you know a 10 month old in your bed is almost disastrous if they don't feel like sleeping?  Remember when she slept in my bed almost every night?  I have come a long way.
  • As I mentioned before, I work tomorrow and must get my tail to bed.
Have a great Thanksgiving week!
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

Love your random posts. I wrote a random post today, too. :)

And of-course she's still cute. Always.