Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Cecelia!

Can you believe Miss Cece B is one year old?  I really can't believe it.  We all thank God for this wonderful little baby.  She has brought more joy to our family than I ever could have imagined.  There was a day when I thought our baby #4 was never going to be and I think this made me appreciate her even more.  Having a baby in the house again is wonderful and I have enjoyed every little thing about it.  (Minus her rough slow weight gaining period in the beginning.)  Her smiling face in her crib in the morning, her cute little babbling that we can't figure out and another warm cheek to kiss are just a few of the awesome things about having Cece in our lives.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for her and all of our girls.  She has fit into our family so well and really is the last baby that I dreamed of.  Happy 1st birthday sweet girl!

Love,
Gina/Mom

1 comment:

stacey said...

She completes your family perfectly! It was so fun to see her today. Adore her and you.