Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A few more randoms of the last month


Despite the cold weather we have been able to do a lot of fun things over the last month or so, especially while the girls, Steve and I were off over break.  

The girls and Steve enjoyed a day at the ski slopes.
 I took this little lady for her first manicure and pedicure.
 I took this little girl to one of my least favorite stores because it is one of her favorite stores and we gave "Emilia" some TLC.  It actually was so much fun to have one  on one time with her.
 We watched Miss Tess play a lot of hockey.
 And Steve and I wrestled a gator (meaning we tried to hold a 1 year old during many activities…tried is the key word.)
 Fun times by all.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

This made me smile. It always amazes me how you carve out time for each of them with your busy schedules. They will remember it all, friend. xo