2014 was a great year for us and I have many random observations of 2014:
- We learned how to be a family of 6 and sometimes we rock it…..sometimes we just fake it. Either way we are happy and so happy that Cece joined our family.
- Fastest year so far.
- Gabby finished preschool, started kindergarten. She loves it, she is awesome.
- All 3 girls in the same school, the only year for the rest of our parental careers that 3 children will be in the same school at the same time.
- Enjoyed a larger cabin at our summer vacation spot, we needed it.
- We ended our relationship with cable TV. This break up was discussed for many years and finally we said good bye.
- Cece spent 10 months in our bedroom….would this be called crunchy granola by some?
- My addiction to coffee prepared by someone else became very, very strong.
- We continue to sleep in a full size bed and really don't mind it, except when all 4 children join us.
- We both turned 4-0. I don't think it really bothered either of us, I mean we have 4 children, we don't have time to think about such nonsense. Beats the alternative. Worse than turning 40... your bra size after nursing 4 children at 40. (Sorry, I have a chronic problem of over sharing.)
- We said good bye to our guest room and occupied all 5 of our bedrooms.
- Grannie Annie the nanny said good bye after 6 years of taking good care of the girls.
- I went a little crazy after losing our child care of 6 years.
- I regained my sanity when I decided to focus on the holidays.
- We didn't take on any major house projects, we decided to have a baby instead.
2014 was good to us, we have been blessed. Looking forward to 2015 with our little family.
Happy New Year!!