- It is Friday! Oh how I love Friday on my weekends off. A clean slate, several days ahead of me to look forward to.
- The work week behind us, I met so many nice people but really need uninterrupted family time.
- No homework.
- A sleepover at our house.
- A really good read-a-thon program at the girls' school that Sydney participated in. She makes us so proud. Steve with the morning off and sitting by me with our sweet baby.
- Looking at the girls at their school, very happy and excited being there.
- A Skype chat with a special friend in Ireland that lasted a minute because "twins" are about all I can do at a time.
- Cece having a little 1 year old friend over while her Mom got her hair cut.
- My Mocha.
- Approximately half of the laundry is done and I am pretty sure my BF will help me with the rest because he is just that kind of guy.
- Did I mention it is Friday?
- A little calm before the rest of the children arrive home.
- My house isn't immaculate right now and I am fine with it.
- Feeling so content with everything around me today and really should be because I am blessed.
Have a great weekend.