Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Love me some home on the weekends.

We have just had 2 weekends in a row home/in town and we loved it.  With both sides of the family out of town and my weekend responsibility at work this is huge and we appreciate a little downtime together.  What I love about our girls' ages is that we don't have to do anything extraordinary to make them happy, they just love being together and I will soak up this time as long as I can.

 

 We were able to have a last minute gathering with college friends of Steve's and my high school friend and their families….yes all girls!  These children belong to 3 families!  They had so much fun together and it was nice to catch up again.

 We spent a Saturday walking around our neighborhood and took a walk across Lake Harriet.  The girls thought it was amazing to walk across the lake and I just thought it was scary.  They also thought it was funny because it freaked their Mom out.  We survived so I will now document it with photos.










Oh how I love the weekends….I would love another one right now.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

Wow! Look at all those girls!
I love the weekends, too. They go too fast.