Friday, February 06, 2015

My favorite toys.

I have a confession to make, we have a lot of toys.  We really do.  It didn't happen over night, it actually happened over an 11 year period and I don't see the problem going away anytime too soon.  We have toys for every age and stage, some I like and some I don't like as much.  Some that kill my feet when I step on them or trip over them and then there are some that I love.  Two "toys" that I love so very much and I don't know if I will ever get rid of them, our play kitchen and our table and chairs.  The table and chairs were given to Sydney by my parents 10 years ago this month and the kitchen around 8 years ago.  If you are reading this and wondering what is the best gift you can give a child besides your time…a play kitchen and table is my answer.  We have spent hours and hours having tea parties, playing restaurant  and playing house with this wonderful set.  Even the older girls still enjoy these toys yet.  (Doubtful they would let me photograph them playing with it yet!)  You just watch, I will be the old lady with the play kitchen and table and chairs set up in her sunroom for life.  People will wonder why it is still there but I will just fess up now, I love it too and will be sad to see them go someday.  For now I will just enjoy playing and watching our girls play with them.  













Some toys are just made for all ages.
Love, Gina

1 comment:

stacey said...

Isn't it fun to see your kids actually play with those toys and not be on electronics? I always feel like a good mom on those days. Love these photos.