- 10 days of no school, family together and some time to relax together.
- being outside and seeing the beautiful sunrise this morning.
- running into my neighbor at the neighborhood coffee shop this morning, love living in a big town that feels like such a small town.
- my mocha this morning, it has been a while and I really love it.
- everyone slowly waking up when they are ready to.
- my patients yesterday initiating a hug when I said goodbye and making me feel so appreciated.
- the girls going to a play last night with a special relative and having fun.
- nice weather is on its way.
- getting to talk to my bf this morning and still laughing together after many years and many children together.
- we are all healthy, what a relief.
- 4 little ladies under one roof, really everything we ever wanted.
- and that baby, have we told you how much we love having a baby under our roof again?
- comfy clothes
- a clean slate for the weekend.
I am thankful and so happy.
Have a great weekend and happy spring break to all of you that are starting your break.