Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Father Daughter Dance

 (Steve loving his picture taken.)

 Several weeks ago Steve took Sydney and Tess to a Father Daughter Dance and they loved every minute of it.  I loved seeing them get get ready and leave for the party.  They had a great time together and I truly love what a good Dad Steve is to his 4 little girls.  They are so lucky to have him and he is so lucky to have them.  I overheard a woman ask him if he had girls or boys the other day and when he told her 4 girls (I held my breath for the typical ignorant response.) and she quickly responded, "You poor guy."  Then he emphatically responded, "I love it and think they are a lot of fun."  Then there was of course awkward silence from the woman but I felt so proud of him and his love for our daughters.

Love, Gina

1 comment: