Saturday, May 09, 2015

Our golden girl is 9.

 On May 9th our little golden girl turned 9 and she loved every second of it.
 We enjoyed breakfast together as a family.
 We had a fun family party on a beautiful day
 The birthday girl and her Dad constructed a fun birthday cake

 and she took a break from the bounce house to blow out her candles.
 Then her friends came over for a fun sleepover in the backyard in a tent.




She told me it was her best birthday ever and I am pretty sure it was because of her birthday present that I will tell you about later.  She is probably one of our most sensitive and thoughtful daughters and makes us so proud.  It is always a joy to celebrate her because she is so very gracious and always has a good time.

We love you Miss Tess.
Gina/Mom

1 comment:

stacey said...

I love the golden bday cake. I'm so happy she had a wonderful day. You always have a wonderful way of making birthdays so special. xo