Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Field day fun

Our girls love field day.  I remember as a child not really loving field day because I would get the "I tried" ribbon.  Isn't that a pathetic name?  But I am happy to say they must have inherited some athleticism from their Dad and really enjoy field day.  It was the first and only year that all 3 girls participated in the same field day.  Steve took the day off and we had a really nice time together.  Meako even came and Steve took care of him because he knew I wouldn't.

 I wish I could have been able to get a clear close up of Gabby, she does everything with her tongue moving all over and it is pretty cute.





 Tug of war is my favorite and you can tell, I couldn't stop snapping photos.  (Kindergarteners don't do the tug of war…I didn't forget to take her picture.)









Sydney's last field day.  Sniff, sniff.

Love, Gina

No comments: